What's on for adults
In addition to our Sunday services, we have a wide range of activities for adults over the week. Our main way of supporting each other in a less formal context is through our Life Groups, small groups meeting to study the Bible and pray together every week. But there's lots more - click the links below (or on the menu on the left) for more information.
- Men's Breakfast (Saturdays about every other month, 8am)
- Men's Group (usually one Monday evening each month)
- TGI Thursday for mums (every Thursday in term-time, 9.45am)
- WASPS - Woman At St Patrick's
- Life Groups (every week in term-time, various days and times)
- Lunch club (every Tuesday in term-time 12 for 12.30pm)
- Afternoon Fellowship (first Wednesday each month, 2.30pm)
- CAMEO - Come and Meet Each Other (third Saturday each month, 3pm)
- Prayer meetings (each Monday, Friday, and Saturday)
- St Patrick's Tigers at parkrun (Saturday morning every few months, starting 9am)
If you're wondering what the Christian Faith is all about, you might like to think about joining our next Christianity Explored course.